Getting involve in niche marketing is only a part of the path to success. To achieve success, you have got to dominate the niche.
While many marketers are happy that they have found a profitable niche, they are completely clueless on what they should do to dominate the niche.
Here is what you should do to establish your leader status in your niche,
- Build Your Reputation. Brand yourself as the expert in your niche by providing plenty of free and useful information on and off your site. Article writing, blogging and participate actively in niche forums are really some of the good off sites strategy to brand yourself.
- Develop Quality Products Targeted To Specific Needs. Operating in a niche market allows you to easily create products that target a specific community or market.
- Exceptional Customer Support. Retain your customer with exceptional services and support. Word of mouth marketing often works the best with a high quality product and exceptional customer services.
- Establish A Community. Build visitors loyalty through forums, blogs or even social networks.
- Analyze And Learn From Your Competitor. Analyze your top competitors and find out their strengths and weaknesses. Learn from their strengths and counter them on their weaknesses.
- Form joint venture. Joint venture gives you additional exposure which will increase your credibility and sale. It also allows you to tap into market that you could not achieve previously.
- Constantly Remind Your Customer Of Your Presence. Make your presence felt by constantly sending follow up email, regular newsletter or specific industry news. Organizing a mini contest or special promotion is also ways to inform your customer that you are still in business.
- Find Out What Your Customers Are Thinking. Knowing what your customers want allow you to provide products or services that cater to their needs. Conduct surveys or gather feedback regularly from customers to find out what they want and how you can improve.
It is always important to keep your focus on satisfying your customer. Most market leaders know the rule of reciprocal: If they first give you what you want, you will give them back double or triple what they want…in this case, money.Don’t forget to subscribe to the Internet Strategy Blog RSS Feed!